Please Be Mindful
We understand that the Mother Nature is teaching us lesson at this season of time. With the viruses attack that is happening, please be mindful with your speech, action and deed
Here below what you can do to help us take care of each other:
BEFORE CLASS STARTED:
1. Please collect l your belonging inside the locker.
2. Please wash your feet, hands and face before entering yoga shala.
3. We will NOT provide towel. Please bring your own.
4. We provide sanitizer spray at the shala, please use 2 – 3 spray on each hands and feet.
5. Sanitizer spray can be used on your yoga mat also. Please use wisely, we have only limited spray at this moment.
6. Please prepare your intention to heal yourself and heal the world while cleaning up yourself before starting the class.
1. Adjustment and correction by teachers will be perform through cue only. If you are not clear with the cue, please pay attention to the asana demo.
2. Please help to maintain the tranquility of the practice for us to purify our mind and our heart.
1. Please clean yoga mat with sanitizer spray and roll the mat that is already clean.
2. Make sure you bring all of your belonging before leaving yoga shala.
IF YOU ARE FEELING NOT WELL, PLEASE STAY AT HOME AND TAKE CARE.
IF YOU WERE ONLY ARRIVED FROM LONG JOURNEY/ TRAVEL, PLEASE TAKE SOME TIMES TO MAKE SELF-ISOLATION TO OBSERVE YOUR BODY CONDITION.
Thank you for your kind attention