About Healing Workshop & Chanting
Many of us seek for healing outside our body. We have not realized that healing only starts from inside the body. Within the sacred place of the physical body and mental state, we can find a place for healing.
On this day we will learn to create healing through the bridge of body and mind – Our breath. Practicing technique of conscious breathing to learn understanding the nature of the body and the mind.
Technique of Healing Breath has been invented by our yogi by studying and practicing many different technique of breathing. This technique might become the best way for beginners to start understanding their breathing pattern which create their way of thinking and create the reality.
Healing Breath technique is a soft-continuous-conscious breath within period of time, which create an intense ignition for body circulation. Helping the fire to run along the whole nadis in the body and help the process of healing itself to start. We will learn technique of safe conscious breath which improve your focus and concentration. Helping the mind to become calm and tranquil.
After breathing workshop, we continue with the practice of chanting meditation. Chanting is efficient to alight the vissudhi chakra, chakra of truth. This can help to improve your self-expression which important for understanding dignity in our spiritual yoga journey. When the chakra of truth is alive, we start to see the truth within ourselves.
Duration : 1 day
Location : At Our Shala
- Restore oxygen in the body help breath in maximum capacity
- Recharge body circulation beneficial for body system
- Increase immune system and remove toxin
- Practice intense focus
- Help to release negative energy in the body
- Emerge and restore positive energy (prana)
- Help to express and release negative suppressed emotion
- Reduce stress and anxiety, leave the body with joy and happiness
- Improve meditation, focus and concentration
- Delicious home made lunch and beverages
- Yoga mat
- Face towel
- Free flow water
- Shower room
This practice is open for all practitioners including beginners, except for pregnant woman. For more information about Healing Breath please visit: www.healingbreathbali.com
- 11.00 - 14.00 Healing Breath workshop
- 14.00 - 15.00 Break and Lunch
- 15.00 - 17.00 Chanting Workshop