About Balinese Water Purification Melukat
Balinese has lived their life with a sacred and ancient way of spirituality. This is the reason why you can feel some heaing properties even whenyou landed in Bali for the first time. The land itself is alive. And many of us who come from abroad, learn and practice spirituality in Bali to elevate their understanding of life and the essence of life itself.
Balinese spirituality is always begin with purification. The purification that is being performed in Bali is using water, which known as “melukat”. Before performing melukat, each of the prayer must cultivate intention on what are their purpose in this practice and a pure purpose will be granted and wash up all the dirt in our soul.
Melukat itself can be performed at the water palace or water temple. But, in our program we will perform melukat at the priest temple, in this way our purification is accompanied by higher soul and consciousness that can help us come to a deeper understanding about ourselves and what we must do in this life.
This weekend spiritual yoga can become one of your greatest choice of things to do in sanur!
Duration : 1 day
Location : At Our Shala, Family Temple
- Relaxing Mind
- Experience Peaceful Energy
- Help to restore body recovery, especially from negative energy
- Lift up bodily energy and beauty
- Learning and practice with experienced teachers
- 3 times meals (breakfast, lunch, coffee break)
- In-depth workshop of Balinese purification
- Water Purification with Priest (melukat)
- Experience Making Offering (banten)
- Personal expenses/ medication
everyone can join this program, except for woman who are in menstruation.
- 07.00 - 08.30 : Morning Yin Yang (yoga asana class)
- 08.30 - 10.00 : Aerial/ Anti gravity yoga (yoga asana class)
- 10.00 - 10.30 : Light breakfast
- 10.30 - 12.30 : Theory of Balinese Purification
- 12.30 - 13.30 : Big Lunch
- 13.30 - 15.30 : Mejahitan (making the offering)
- 15.30 - 16.00 : Coffee break
- 16.00 - 17.30 : Melukat (purification)
- 17.30 - 18.00 : Rest
- 18.00 - 19.30 : Meditation, Yoga Nidra